Pre-legal verifications

You need to introduce a claim before the courts agains a former tenant or even in small claims ?

You must first serve your claim with a formal notice to your debtor.  The tools at our disposal allow us to help you locate your debtor so that you can continue your collection process before the courts.

Contact us now to open your file.